About the product
ATTIVO L3 power rack with cable pulley system is a solid and functional piece of equipment that decreases the risk of injury when lifting solo and at higher weights. Constructed with Strong 60mm x 60mm steel frame, this power cage has an up to 350KG weight capacity, giving you the flexibility for multiple strength training exercises, within a safe environment and in a compact space. The 2mm-thick steel is powder coated in black and orange finish.
It comes with a high and low cable pulley functions with simple bolt on design attaches directly to the pre-drilled holes. A straight bar and wide Lat pull down bar are included. You can put away the Lat pull bar when not in use. Various carabiner can be attached also.
This power cage also includes two safety spotters, 2 J-cups with UHMW liners. With a large walk-in space and rubber feet, it ensures stability and protects your flooring. Our L3 power rack is fully adjustable in 16 level with 1" diameter holes spaced at 8cm intervals. The rear base bar position provides increased room for weight bench positioning within the cage.
The front of the rack includes a multi-grip 32mm diameter pull-up bar for additional exercises and stretches. This power cage could be highly customisable with additional bench and can be expanded with add-ons such as a lat pull-down attachment, dip bars, storage poles, landmine and many more. In one piece of equipment, you can target multiple muscle groups from your core to your shoulders.
ATTIVO L3 Power Rack Power Cage with Cable Pulley System are as versatile as they are durable—giving trainers stability and security without ever limiting their training options. Whether you are a professional fitness trainer or a beginner, the combination package can meet your strength training needs.
1. Barbell and Weights are not included.
2. To reduce friction apply a lubricating oil such as WD40 to the rollers and sliding section
3. The high attachment is only suitable for downward motion exercises such as lat pull down and tricep pushdowns. It is not suitable for forward motion exercises such as overhead tricep extensions
- 60mm x 60mm uprights
- 2mm thick steel
a complete cable system
- High and low cable pulley functions
- Includes straight bar and wide lat pull down bar
- Lat pull bar can be stored out of the way when not in use
- Allows a range of exercises to be performed including seated rows, push downs and bicep curls
Pull up bar
- Straight grip pull up bar suitable for pull ups and muscle ups.
- 32mm diametre pull up bar.
- Strong 60mm x 60mm steel upright; 2mm steel thickness
- Padded full length safety spotters - protects against barbell damage
- J-Cups with UHMW liners
- Fully adjustable - 16 levels
- 1" diameter holes spaced at 8cm intervals
- Straight grip pull up bar suitable for pull ups and muscle ups; Pull up bar diameter: 32mm with matt black finish.
- Cable pulley system included
- Height: 223cm; Width: 147cm (122cm to outside of uprights);
- Overall depth: 180cm; Internal Depth: 74cm
- Standard 1" diameter weight poles with loadable length: 21.5cm
- Upright: 60mm*60mm
- Product net weight: 101kg
- Power rack max load: 350kg
- Free shipping to Australia metros
- Free pickup - Melbourne warehouse
- No PO Box delivery