Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. In addition to your statutory rights, Gym Plus offers a 12 months warranty on all products used for private household use from the date of purchase.
If the products are unusable upon receiving or there is a major fault, the customer may choose between a full product refund via the original payment method or a replacement product. In the case of a minor failure,Gym Plus warranty may cover fitment of replacement parts or offer replacement parts to the customer. Other alternatives may be offered to the satisfaction of both parties.
While many spare parts are available, we may need to order certain parts from the supplier on your behalf. Whilst most ordered parts arrive within 2 to 3 weeks, a small number of difficult to order parts may require up to 8 weeks to arrive.
Warranty policy does not cover:
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
• Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
• Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care
• Damage to external or product packaging only
• Insignificant minor variations in dimensions or colour
• Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes